Dauphine Executive Education
Choosing the executive education of Paris-Dauphine University means
- benefiting from an academic excellence in touch with corporate needs that will support your projects and professional future,
- joining the large establishment that PSL (Paris Sciences & Lettres) is with more than 25 famous members, of which ENS, Ecole des Mines, Beaux Arts de Paris, EHESS, etc.,
- choosing an unusual university that is also a “Grande Ecole” and that is Equis accredited (European Quality Improvement System),
- exchanging insights within a university-critical-mind environment: opening up to new approaches and points of view.
About Dauphine Executive Education
- 5 campuses: Paris (2), La Défense, London, Madrid, Tunis
- 30+ certificates
- 40+ years of expertise
- 50+ degrees
- 580+ research professors
- 1 500+ corporate experts
- 3 000+ managers and executives trained every year
- 80 000+ alumni around the world
- 45+ staff members attentive to your needs
Our fields of expertise
Supported by research professors and by the close connections established with partner companies, the domains covered by our programs are linked with the key competence of Paris-Dauphine University:
- Insurance, risks, and control
- Sustainable development and CSR
- Marketing and communications strategy
- Management and finance
- Healthcare management
- Management and strategy
- Public management
- Human Resources
- Supply chain
- Information systems
Tailored for managers and executives, the executive education offer of Paris-Dauphine University is structures in 5 lines.
Custom-made internal trainingsSolutions for your particular needs. They are designed with your company and our professors following a tested process. Together we analyze your needs and build up your very own training solution that will change practices and social skills on the long term.
Degrees: 50+Over 10 to 22 months, part time.
- Executive Doctorate
- Executive Master's
- "Diplôme d’Université"
Certificates : 30+Specializing programs over about ten days.
Programs abroad : 20+
- Executive Doctorate in Business Administration in China and Lebanon
- MBA “International Paris” in Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Indian Ocean, Senegal, and Tunisia
- Executive MBA in Canada and France
- Master's degrees
- Certificates in Mauritius, Morocco, and Tunisia
« VAE » (« Valorisation des Acquis de l’Expérience » - recognition of experience)This French measure entitles your professionals to promote their experience and have it recognized with degrees. At the same time it galvanizes your company’s human resources.