Sustainable Development and Organisations
The aim to the Sustainable Development and Organization Masters is to train experts in the field of sustainable development analysis policies. This requires the skills, recommendations, participating in the conception and analysis of a sustainable development policy and appreciating the different tools of action.
This course takes place in Shanghai.
The course is divided into five modules (some classes are in English):
1. Conceptual executives of sustainable development
2. Actors of sustainable development
3. The implementation of new criteria on organizations
4. Cross-cutting module of analysis and methodology which offers analytical methodological tools introduced through debates, conferences and workshops.
5. Mission module: it is mandatory for students to carry out a mission directly linked to sustainable development in an organization for a minimum of three full months. This mission leads to the drawing up and defending of a thesis.
This course carries strong international dimension.
- It is directed by different viewpoints developed worldwide.
- The comparative approaches are systematically explored.
The Faculty MembersThe faculty members are made up of Associate Professors of the university and renowned professionals from the sustainable development field.